Did you have a good Thanksgiving?
Chances are you are like most American’s and ate way too much over the long holiday weekend. Anyone feeling a little bloated?
Here’s some things you can do:
- Drink your water! Water will help flush out toxins and decrease the bloated feeling.
- Go low carb! For the next few days, lay off the carbs and it’ll help your body feel back to normal after the sugar rush you probably experienced.
- Get your blood flowing! Start walking and weight training again.
Here’s a sample of a day of meals to help inspire you and get you back on track:
- 1/4 cup oat bran
- 1/4 blueberries
- 2 eggs or 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 grilled chicken breast
- Leafy salad loaded with veggies and balsamic vinegar on side
- 1 small piece of salmon
- 2 cups normandy mix veggies
Drink one gallon of water throughout the day.