Who doesn’t love a delicious holiday themed drink? But…. they can be loaded with TONS of sugar and calories. But here’s some cleaned up alternatives that are enjoyable to your palate and won’t damage your waistline.
- Brew coffee
- Add 1 TBSP unsweetened cocoa
- Peppermint sweetleaf (stevia) drops to taste.
- You can add a scoop of protein powder if wanted to give it a creamer taste.
Vanilla Bean Frappucino
- 8 oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder 1 tbsp lean vanilla bean ripped cream coffee creamer
- 1 tbsp SF FF vanilla pudding mix
- Ice and stevia to taste.
- Blend together and enjoy a healthy treat!!
Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Brew a cup of your favorite coffee.
- Add a few drops of sweet leaf stevia pumpkin spice flavored stevia drops.
- Then stir in 1 tbsp of ripped cream protein coffee creamer!